Lily provides a comprehensive range of support in west Norfolk to combat loneliness and social isolation in adults of all ages. The project is linked to the ‘No Lonely Day’ initiative, and encourages our residents to develop friendships and engage in our local communities.
You can access Lily in a variety of ways:
- the Lily online directory, www.asklily.org.uk
- by telephoning 01553 616200 option 6
- at community groups, locations and events
- face to face appointments with a Lily advisor
Why use the Lily online directory?
The Lily online directory lists organisations, services and activities that help people to live healthy, active and independent lives. It is expanding to include more and more information relevant to adults of all ages.
- things to do
- clubs and activities
- travel and mobility
- money matters
- staying safe
- caring for someone
- services and accommodation for anyone needing higher levels of care
- health and wellbeing
- childcare and family support
To request a home visit please telephone 01553 616200 and ask for the Lily Coordinator or email email@example.com